STP won't upload

Labour Hire
Labour Hire Member Posts: 4

When I select the file I wish to upload and hit confirm I am just returned to the confirm button again. It does not proceed to the next step of authorisation etc.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi there @Labour Hire

Does occur at the GovConnect stage where you select the file type? (see my screenshot below).

Do you have more than one Reckon product selected in your GovConnect service ie. you'll see in my screenshot that I have all 4 Reckon products selected in mine however Payroll Premier is the one chosen for the upload (the little inverted green triangle is on the Payroll Premier option).

Also, have you created your submission as just a normal payrun/full file replacement and is that the selection you're making on the report type window?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Labour Hire
    Labour Hire Member Posts: 4

Thanks Rav, just got it sorted. An employee had some "spaces" in front of the email address in his employee file. Deleted those and is working beautifully now!

D

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Ah perfect! Good work! 🙂👍️

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.