TAC income entitlements

JennyJenny Member Posts: 3

Our employee has been in a car accident and due to his TAC claim for income support payments being delayed, the Employer has been paying the employee sick leave.

We have just been advised that TAC will be paying the Company, back-dated income support entitlements.

My question is, going forward the employee will no longer be paid Personal leave (sick leave) but will still be paid by the Employer, using the funds from TAC, do I create a new payroll item, named TAC entitlements?

Also I have to reinstate the employee's Personal leave hours, how do I do this?

Thank you for any advice given.


Sign In or Register to comment.