TAC income entitlements
Our employee has been in a car accident and due to his TAC claim for income support payments being delayed, the Employer has been paying the employee sick leave.
We have just been advised that TAC will be paying the Company, back-dated income support entitlements.
My question is, going forward the employee will no longer be paid Personal leave (sick leave) but will still be paid by the Employer, using the funds from TAC, do I create a new payroll item, named TAC entitlements?
Also I have to reinstate the employee's Personal leave hours, how do I do this?
Thank you for any advice given.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community