Can’t login

bturnsbturns Member Posts: 2

I have an account with STP. I entered my first quarter information. Now I want to login to get the registration code for the ATO, however now when I try and login it gets me to re-enter my company name for 2 factor authorization and says it’s already registered login and just goes around in circles.

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,894 Administrator

Hi @bturns

Are you logging in with the same account ie. email address & password that was used when the account was first created? It sounds like the app is logged into a new account from what you've mentioned.

What is the ABN that you have registered to the STP app previously?

• bturnsbturns Member Posts: 2

Yes I am using the same

ABN: 33633895422

thanks

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,894 Administrator

Thanks for getting back to me @bturns

I've had a look at the app account that your ABN is registered under. The email address that the app account is registered under is not the same as the email address that your Reckon Community account is under. Its a Gmail email address.

I can't disclose what the email address is here on this public forum but hopefully that points you in the right direction.

If you login with the Gmail email address & password into the app then you'll regain access. Alternatively, since there have been no submissions sent to the ATO yet I can delete the ABN from the app account and you can register it again in the new account you've logged into at the moment.

Let me know.

Cheers