Login email

i created an account for my fathers business with [email protected] as the email and logged a few payslips with this account in December however I tried to log in and it’s saying the account doesn’t exist. It says the abn 76572028231 has an account. I just want to know on the records what email has been associated with this abn. I know the password we never change it. I need to log some payslips before next as he has tax.

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,861 Administrator

Hi @mattadams

The STP app account is under the same email address that you've specified above with the exception that there is also a 'lee' at the end of 'adams'.

If that is not the correct email address then you can update it by following the below steps -

• Head over to https://portal.reckon.com/
    • Login with the existing (incorrect) email address & password
    • Click on 'Profile' in the top right corner
    • Update your email address here and click SAVE
    • Login to the app with the newly updated email address
  • mattadamsmattadams Member Posts: 4

I have forgotten the password it appears, sorry to do this to you. What do I do now?

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,861 Administrator

Ok in that case, we might need to make some changes on the backend to get access to your account restored.

Before I can make any changes though, I'll need you to send me the following on a business letterhead and signed by the authority of the ABN -

• ABN listed in the app account
    • Email address for the app account
    • Full name of the entity
    • Full name & contact details of the authority of the ABN
    • Brief description of why/what has occurred

Send that to me via email to at [email protected] ATTN: Rav and include the link to this conversation in the email.