Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Cannot migrate

normyzeenormyzee Member Posts: 2

Hi, i cannot migrate to the new STP due to error message saying ABN is already registered with another Reckon account.

ABN is 89 622 740 747

Thanks

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,597 Community Manager

Hi @normyzee

Can you please try it again now. It should go through normally but let me know if you run into the same message.

Cheers

• normyzeenormyzee Member Posts: 2

Worked. Fixed. Thanks.

Good stuff, thanks for letting me know 👍️

• caseycasey Member Posts: 1

My STP ABN is 44163610940, I might have registered the ABN in your Govconnect service that is when I tried to migrate to the new Payroll App , it came back “the ABN is already registered and it asked me to sign in with another account or set up a new account”. Could you please erase the old registration so that I can migrate all my data from STP to the new Payroll App.

thanks

casey

• Tiler81Tiler81 Member Posts: 2

Hello Rav

Im also having the same issue.

My ABN is 34 898 811 575

Help would be appreciated

Thankyou

• CSDavisCSDavis Member Posts: 1

Hi,

Having the same problem - tried to migrate the data across but it never completed, now says "This ABN & branch number is already registered".

ABN is 60 002 498 053

thanks

Hi @Tiler81

Can you please give it another go now. It should go through fine this time around but let me know how you get on.

Same goes for you please @CSDavis. Try it again when you have a chance and it should be ok. Let me know if otherwise.

• Tiler81Tiler81 Member Posts: 2

It worked.

Thankyou