STP error

Options
kmazidi
kmazidi Member Posts: 6
  • Hi I keep getting the below error when submitting to ATO. I have not made any changes on my payroll e.g. address/emails/phone. previous payrun has been a success. How could I rectify this ?
  • The value specified for an item does not match the item type (value = "", item type = String, uniqueID = http://www.sbr.gov.au/ato/payevnt:TelephoneMinimalN) Hint: The actual length is less than the MinLength value.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,032 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Have you had any new employees added to your payrun recently?

That error message is saying that there are invalid details in the one of the phone number fields, in this case it looks like there is none listed at all. I'd recommend going back to Payroll Premier and check the phone number fields for your employees. Make sure there is a valid phone number listed for each employee, that there is only one phone number and also there are no spaces or other invalid characters before or after the number in the field.

If there have been any new employees that you've created in the software, that's usually a good place to check first but I'd recommend checking all employees as well.

Also, ensure there is a valid phone number in your company information details as well.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• kmazidi
    Options

Hi I triple checked all the details and phone number. All details are correct with no other valid characters.

And company has valid phone number.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

• kmazidi
    Options

If it helps. It was missing email on the company details. Thnx