Error trying to lodge payg summaries

Options
879828 Member Posts: 4

this is the error i keep getting with all the companies (15 plus of them to lodge) i have checked addresses or phone numbers may have the " as per previous posts but not one of them has it.

Is there a lodgement problem ?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@879828

That error message is saying that there are invalid details in the one of the email address fields, in this case it looks like there is no email address in a field. I'd recommend going back to Payroll Premier and check the email address fields for your employees. Make sure there is a valid email address listed for each employee, that there is only one email address and also there are no spaces or other invalid characters before or after the email address in the field.

If there have been any new employees that you've created in the software, that's usually a good place to check first but I'd recommend checking all employees as well.

Also, ensure there is an email address in your company information details as well.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

879828 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Thanks so much worked a treat.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Good work! Glad to hear that's solved ☺️

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Karen Gear
    Karen Gear Member Posts: 4
    Options

I have had this error come up as well - checked all employee emails - where does the company email go in Payroll Premier 2020/21 - Can't see it in Company info??

• Rav
    Options

Hi @Karen Gear

Check out the info from this comment HERE that I left of a similar discussion last week. It should have the info you need to solve this one.

• Karen Gear
    Karen Gear Member Posts: 4
    Options

Thank you for your help