EOFY error for Terminated employee - June 2020

Options
JPK1969
JPK1969 Member Posts: 28
edited June 2021 in Payroll Premier

Good morning,

I have been only using Payroll Premier for 5 months since I started at my new employer. To make sure I'm sending out Payment Summary figures that seem reasonable, I'm running a number of reports to check things.

I've just run INB Payment Summaries. In there is a staff member who was terminated in June 2021. It shows allowances (JobKeeper) paid in this Financial Year. When I go into there employee record, there are no payments showing for this financial year. What am I missing?

Comments

• JPK1969
    Options

Further investigation reveals the following:

When I use Print Reconciliation Statement, this looks correct, but it different to the Print INB Payment Summary Screen. On the INB Payment Summaries screen, it excludes some current employees, includes past employee (the one mentioned in my original post) and has included Allowances from the prior year on some employees.

How can I be confident that the data sent to the ATO is correct?

• JPK1969
    Options

For those who are interested, I spoke to Reckon Technical Support and they could not work out what was causing this issue or a solution. The figures that were extracted for STP were correct, so I was able to lodge.