Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

EOFY

Hi, I have migrated to the new app. Do I use the old STP to lodge EOFY reports? I went through the process of making adjustments to payroll figures (due to entry errors throughout the year) but most of these entries seem to be stuck in "draft". I'm seriously stressed about this and would happily pay for someone to consult directly to help me with these issues. Is there anyone available to assist in person?? Please advise

I really want to get payroll finalized for the 21 yr HELP!!!!

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,749 Community Manager

Hi @Jane Cadman Brown

If you've migrated your data successfully to the Payroll App then we recommend that you don't go back to the STP app as any further changes/submissions etc performed on the STP app will not carry over to the Payroll app once migrated has been done.

You can lodge your 2020/21 EOFY finalisation in the new Payroll App and I'll link a help guide below which outlines how to do this -

I went through the process of making adjustments to payroll figures (due to entry errors throughout the year) but most of these entries seem to be stuck in "draft"

Did you make these adjustments in the Payroll App OR did you go back to the STP app after migration to do them?

• Jane Cadman BrownJane Cadman Brown Member Posts: 18
    edited July 21

Thanks for your response. Could you please tell me how to do an adjustment on the EOFY superannuation total only in the new app? I’d also like to enter my own tax amounts. Can I override the preset totals permanently?

Thanks Jane

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,749 Community Manager

Hi Jane,

Check out the info in this article linked below on how to update/amend balances in the Payroll App itself -

• Jane Cadman BrownJane Cadman Brown Member Posts: 18

Thanks but I don’t seem to be able to just extra to superannuation to one employee?

I am however finally figuring out the rest.

Thanks in advance