Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Failed to Create Book

RK315743RK315743 Member Posts: 6

I've tried many times to migrate to STP Payroll and every time I get to the end of the process an error message comes up that says "Failed to create book - This could be a temporary issue, please try again" I have tried over 20 times over 5 days, all without success. What is the solution, please?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,768 Community Manager

@RK315743

Can you let me know the ABN that you're trying to migrate over to the Payroll app please.

• RK315743RK315743 Member Posts: 6

Thanks Rav - ABN 32 116 500 951

@RK315743

Can you please give the migration another go now and let me know if you're able to proceed successfully this time?

If not, let me know here and don't create a separate branch registration for your ABN eg. branch 2, 3, 4 etc.

Thanks Rav, I tried again and have the same error message, although I had to enter a branch number to proceed through the application process (number 001)

The App is now telling me that the ABN and branch number is already registered!

I've made a small change on my end for your account. This time can you please follow the steps below -

• Close the Payroll App in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.
    • Head over to https://payroll.reckon.com/ and sign in with the email address you use to login to the STP app.
    • Follow the prompts to migrate. It will follow the same flow as the migration process on the phone app.
    • Once the migration has completed, just login to the Payroll App to access the account.

That should work but either way let me know how you get on.

If it doesn't work let me know. Do not create any other branch numbers for your ABN that don't exist in reality eg. branch 5.

Thanks Rav, I'm going through this now. Will let you know the outcome

Fantastic Rav, it's completed and I have access to both web and app-based payroll. Many thanks. Phew!!