Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Salary Sacrificed Super

LibbyLibby Member Posts: 35

Hi all,

I have a problem with PP 2021/22 compared to PP 2020/21. When an employee wishes to Salary Sacrifice some Super. The new software will not allow me to tick the box in preferences to "Calculate Statutory Requirement on Salary Sacrifice (SS)" this option is greyed out. I checked the previous year and it works perfectly.

Without this preference box ticked the Superannuation Guarantee payment (10%) is calculating wrongly.

Is anyone else experiencing this same problem?

Comments

• LibbyLibby Member Posts: 35

@Rav Can you please have a look at my problem?

Hello

Is there anyone who can help me with this Salary Sacrifice problem PLEASE?😥

@Rav ??

• nikhilcronnikhilcron Member Posts: 1

hello, can any really help me out?

---------------------------------------------------

https://www.cronj.com/blog/truck-management-system-for-mining-industry/

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,749 Community Manager

@Libby I'm not sure about this one to be honest, I haven't seen it before either. I've asked the question to our tech support team though so I'll let you know what info I can get from the guys and girls.

Thanks @Rav. 😊Fingers crossed it is a simple fix.🤞

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,749 Community Manager

Hi Libby,

The below is the response from the support team. If you can let me know the details I'll take it back to the team. They did also mention however it might be easier/better to give them a buzz so they can work through this with you.

Either way though let me know.

We need more details -
    Specify what precisely they're Salary Sacrificing. They can't Salary Sacrifice a Super item.
    Check whether or not they've modified the Super % inside the employee records.
    Ask them to rebuild (Recalculate Super and also Change Super % to 10%.)