Salary Sacrificed Super
I have a problem with PP 2021/22 compared to PP 2020/21. When an employee wishes to Salary Sacrifice some Super. The new software will not allow me to tick the box in preferences to "Calculate Statutory Requirement on Salary Sacrifice (SS)" this option is greyed out. I checked the previous year and it works perfectly.
Without this preference box ticked the Superannuation Guarantee payment (10%) is calculating wrongly.
Is anyone else experiencing this same problem?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 954 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community