Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Can Not migrate from STP to Reckon payroll app

Hi, Rav;

This is Herbert. I have a serious problem with my Reckon STP account. I have called many times for Reckon support and tried all the different ways still could not make migration from STP to Reckon payroll app.

Would you please look into my account?

Email: [email protected]

ABN: 12 134 555 847

Company Name: Australia AAA Pty Ltd

Thank you!

Herbert

Comments

• swakhlu01 .swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 139 ✭✭

@Herbert Huang Perhaps not the best option to provide private company details on a community forum. There is a way to send direct message to the Reckon support team with such details.

In any case I don't believe Reckon offers phone support for Reckon Payroll free app. It is only through this community support facility.

My guess is the support team may be able to help better if you provide a description of what issues you are having in migrating. For example refer to https://help.reckon.com/article/o3z3pt8atb-stp-faqs

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,844 Community Manager

Hi Herbert,

As @swakhlu01 . has mentioned can you please give me some insight into the specific problem you're experiencing when you try to migrate.

• Herbert HuangHerbert Huang Member Posts: 8

Hi, Rav;

I have freshly downloaded Reckon Payroll app and do migration. The screen shows "This ABN & branch number is already registered"

Can you give it another try now please Herbert.

Let me know how you get on.

Hi, Rav:

I've tried again, but it was no luck. The screen shows "Something went wrong. Migration wasn't completed successfully. This could be due to several reasons. Visit our migration FAQ page or try again"

Herbert

Thanks for trying @Herbert Huang

I want you to go back into your STP app account and check a few things over -

Employee details

Verify that employee details entered are complete and correct on the STP app. Date of birthFirst and last name fields cannot be left blank. Email address format must not contain invalid characters or spaces (screenshot example below). Checked terminated employee's details as well.

Company details

Verify the company details entered are complete and correct on the STP app. Remove any invalid characters from company details.

After you have verified that all employee and company details are correct, you can sign into Payroll app with your STP user account to start moving across to the Payroll app.

Hi, Rev;

Follow your instructions, my Reckon data migration successful complete.

Thank you very much!

Herbert

Good work Herbert 👍️ Glad that's sorted for you and thanks for letting me know as well.

Cheers