Will I be able to access my data after cancelling my subscription?

Options
Geoff Bryant
Geoff Bryant Member Posts: 54
edited July 2021 in Reckon One

I have not used my Reckon One account for 12 months and looking at cancelling my subscription.

After cancelling my subscription, how long will I have access to my data?

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,424 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Geoff,

The Reckon One team have let me know deactivated Reckon One books will remain in read-only mode for 7 years provided you don't request to delete the account in full yourself at any stage.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,424 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Your Reckon One subscription will revert to a read-only status after the subscription is cancelled. You'll still be able to view data and print reports etc in a deactivated Reckon One book.

In terms of how long you'll have access to it in this mode, I'm not sure but I'll try to find out and report back.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,306 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2021
    Options

Good to know Rav ……….

• Geoff Bryant
    Options

Thanks Rav, I appreciate your quick response and await your answer on how long.

• Geoff Bryant
    Options

Hi Rav,

Thank you very much for getting back to me and answering my question, greatly appreciate it.

• Barbara Allen-Guthrie
    Barbara Allen-Guthrie Member Posts: 134 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Rav I am wondering the same, but as this thread is now 2 years old, does this still apply do you know?

ie data readview and reports for 7 years