End of Financial Year 20/21 Report

I have completed all pay runs and done an update event to correct amounts for the 20/21 financial year which was submitted and and accepted by the ATO on the 30th of August for our 10 employees (not all were employed at the same time). Now I'm trying to do the End of financial year report 20/21 but the report brings up last financial year's 17 employees .

Amounts entered for the gross, tax and super for this year are all doubled! The end of financial year report won't let me adjust any of the amounts, the only option is to Continue to Declaration.

Have just phoned the ATO who can't help and said to contact my STP provider.

Can anyone help please?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,656 Community Manager

Hi @rhondam

Firstly, which app are you doing this on? The old STP app or have you migrated to the Payroll App?

If its the STP app, the first thing I'll recommend to you is to ensure you're on the latest version of the STP app. Download any available updates for the app from your app store.

<snip>... for our 10 employees (not all were employed at the same time). Now I'm trying to do the End of financial year report 20/21 but the report brings up last financial year's 17 employees .

In regard to the above. Do any of the additional employees that are appearing in the EOFY finalisation have a YTD balance for 2020/21 in their pay summary? Have they been part of any submissions at all over the course of the 2020/21 year?