CANNOT RUN BAS - SYSTEM WILL NOT EXECUTE

Options
OZFLEX
OZFLEX Member Posts: 30

We are trying to run BAS for October 2021 and our system will run overnight and still not execute this request. Does anyone have any ideas as to why?

Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2022
    Options

@OZFLEX

This post has been created in the Payroll Premier category which is a standalone payroll software and does not have BAS functionality. I'm assuming you're using Reckon Accounts Premier, is that correct?

If so, what is happening specifically when you attempt to perform the BAS function in the software? ie. are you running into a specific error message etc? If so, what is it?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• OZFLEX
    OZFLEX Member Posts: 30
    Options

I was on the phone to the help desk who, on Friday went in to our system remotely and seemed to have broken it with a promise to fix it first thing Monday and 11:00am our time nothing. I did call again and they promised to call me back, 4 hours ago.

I will persist and our 2 computers are not in sync and operate independently now.