What happens with access to Reckon One payroll data when the payroll module has been switched off?
I have noticed that a client in Reckon One who stopped employing in March 2022 and has switched off the payroll module (so as to not incur unnecessary costs) now no longer has access to these records? Also, I have noticed the same thing has happened with other client books which are no longer using the payroll modules. I can no longer access any historical data relating to payroll.
Is this just a temporary thing? Or will you need to pay for the module in order to access historical data?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community