PAYROLL PREMIER CHANGES THIS COMING 22/23 FINANCIAL YEAR
I have a number of questions that I need answers regarding STP reporting, new tax table, changes regarding superannuation etc for Payroll Premier. Unfortunately, time does not permit me to attend the webinar.
1) Our next pay run for this financial year ends on 29/6 /22 and next pay run is 6/7/22. So, is it my understanding that I am to lodge two STP reports? One normal for the pay run 29/6/22 and another one for EOFY finalisation on 6/7/22? You see there’s a crossover between financial years here.
2) Is Payroll Premier 2022-23 available to download yet? I haven’t seen anything to indicate it’s available. I ask because I will have to install it before next pay run on 6/7/22. Will the 22/23 new tax table be included or is that a separate thing to download?
3) Regarding the new tax table, how does this affect the EOFY finalisation STP report. How will things like the right tax deducted as I have indicated there’s a crossover between financial years in our payroll.
4) Regarding superannuation, I know that it will increase from 10% to 10.50% as of 1/7/2022. How do I sort out the right super to pay as like with tax, there’s a crossover between financial years in our payroll.
As I explained earlier, our next pay run ends for this financial year on 29/6/2022. I want to be sure I am paying and reporting the right amount to the ATO.
I hope I have explained myself clearly and thank you in advance. If I need any further assistance, what is the best telephone number to call about this?
- 17K All Categories
- 5.8K Accounts Hosted
- 5.5K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 2.8K Reckon One
- 686 Reckon Payroll App
- 9 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 8 Reckon Mate App
- 74 Reckon Elite
- 88 Reckon API
- 713 Payroll Premier
- 286 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.7K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 42 About Reckon Community