End of Financial Year Lodgement Error

Options
Lyndal Gray
Lyndal Gray Member Posts: 14

I am getting an error when lodging the "Finalise Year" file this morning in STP. The message disappears quickly but starts with "instance payroll event...payroll detail requires...." then it disappears before I can get the rest down. Any assistance appreciated.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,390 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Lyndal Gray

If you upload the STP file to GovConnect again the error response should stay at the top of the screen, is it not doing that?

I'm going to link a guide below which I believe is the error you're likely encountering but let me know if its not quite right -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lyndal Gray
    Options

Hi Rav, it disappears after about 30secs....and yes that looks like it

• Lyndal Gray
    Options

When exporting, I clicked on "finalise Year", then in GovConnect, new payrun. This is not the same as the link you sent though will give it a go. Lodging STP / GovConnect locking up at this time.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,390 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

When exporting, I clicked on "finalise Year", then in GovConnect, new payrun.

Yep the above is where this problem is coming from. After exporting the EOFY finalisation from the software you need to select the same option in GovConnect ie. the second option, check out my screenshot below.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lyndal Gray
    Options

Hi Rav, Done thankyou!!! :)