Reckon portal for STP

Options
Julie_9169984
Julie_9169984 Member Posts: 12

Hi

I'm trying to upload my STP for the new financial year, however it's telling me my version has expired and to update to 2022-23. I have already done this but I still can't get it to work!

Any ideas??

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Julie

Can I just double confirm, this is related to Payroll Premier 2022/23 correct?

Have you been able to create any submissions successfully from this version prior to this or is this your first attempt at doing so?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Julie_9169984
    Options

Hi Rav

Yes, it's related to 2022-23 and this is my first attempt at doing so :)

• Julie_9169984
    Options

Hi Rav,

Any ideas???

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Julie,

We'll need to take a look at and validate the STP .json file that is being created in Payroll Premier.

I'd normally say send it on through to me in a private message but I'm going to be out of office for the next 3 days so to avoid delay I'd recommend getting in touch with our technical support team when you have a chance and a technician can get this moving along for you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.