Payroll Premier incorporating Phase2

Will Reckon be releasing Payroll Premier incorporation Phase 2 before 30 June 2023?

Our company pays weekly and I would like to transition across to the new version well before this to iron out any glitches. I know Reckon has an extension to the 30 June but as this is a busy time of year for processing and our first pay in July is the 4th, it does not give me much time to familiarise myself or my staff with the changes, not to mention identify any problems.

Will there be a release beforehand?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Lambert Kitchens

You're correct, we have a deferral for all our Reckon payroll software to 30 June 2023.

In terms of specifics for each software version, that's not something I can confirm just yet but we'll have a lot more info coming around this in the new year both via email to customers and here on the Community.

Stay tuned for that but in the meantime, I'd recommend checking out our new STP Phase 2 Overview article linked below which provides more detail on the information required for Phase 2 reporting to help you get prepared.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sandra_10081949
    Sandra_10081949 Member Posts: 9

I am also wondering about STP 2 for Payroll Premier. I too would like to have STP 2 for Payroll Premier at least 6 weeks before EOFY to iron out any kinks before D-day.

• eleven
    eleven Member Posts: 1

I too would love to have 6 weeks prior the EOFY.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hey guys,

I'll make sure to have the latest info for Payroll Premier (and our other software) when it comes to STP Phase 2 here on the Community so stay tuned.

In the meantime though, I'd definitely recommend starting your prep by taking a look at the guide above to get a handle on additional info requirements so you can start collecting that from your employees.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sandra_10081949
    Sandra_10081949 Member Posts: 9

Is there any update yet? I am getting very anxious as we are running out of time. Should I be looking for alternative software?

• Saz02h
    Saz02h Member Posts: 35 ✭✭

I to am worried that the transition wont leave us enough time for payroll premier customers. Any word when the updated software will be released

• Anna_7618698
    Anna_7618698 Member Posts: 17 ✭✭

Any update on when Payroll Premier will be updated with STP 2 requirements???