Termination pay STP Query final event
Can i have some advice please?
I have a employee who has resigned and i have processed his termination pay through termination wizard in payroll premier to pay out his unsued annual leave.
When i have run the STP report the final event coloum is marked “NO” should it be marked "YES" as its his final termination payment?
This is my first termination pay i have had to do since starting STP and wanted to clarify what is the correct procedure. Many thanks - Regards Emily
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community