Payroll Premier STP Phase 2

Options
Lambert Kitchens
Lambert Kitchens Member Posts: 46

Following on from my post regarding the expected date of release of Phase 2, unless I have missed any discussion regarding the release date, I have not heard anything further since December 2022. I have familiarised myself with the ATO changes but was mainly concerned with any 'glitches' within the software when it becomes available. Over the last 12 months, I have not had any problems with lodgement of the STP reports and am hoping this will continue with the new version.

I am sure that I am not the only one becoming anxious as the end of the financial year looms!

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Lambert Kitchens

Our teams are currently well into the work required for STP Phase 2 requirements in our various software. Rest assured we're going to be communicating what users of each software version will need to be aware of and what to do both directly and here on the Community so stay tuned.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.