STP phase 2

Options
Saz02h
Saz02h Member Posts: 35 ✭✭

hi there

can you please advise when the transition will be released for STP phase 2? should we be re-inputting allowances and things we need to report now into the system we are running or will this become a streamlined processed with prefilled information? there does not seem to be much information for payroll premier customers

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Saz02h

I'd definitely recommend that you start familiarising yourself with STP Phase 2 and getting prepared for the additional information requirements by checking out our guide linked below -

More info on Payroll Premier and STP Phase 2 will be coming soon and I'll be sure to have it covered here on the Community as well.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Saz02h
    Saz02h Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks i am familiar with the changes, will payroll premier have the different income types to set up and allowance codes so we just need to change it once the program is updated?