I cannot upload my current fortnightly payroll STP file to Reckon GovConnect

Options
Suzanne Bacic
Suzanne Bacic Member Posts: 6

Nothing has changed from last fortnights lodgement which was successful.

I have tried yesterday and today to upload my current fortnights STP file and it won't happen. Log in ok, then in the Report Type Box I select [New Pay Run] then [Confirm] - select my file then it just reverts to the Report Type Box.

I even tried to select a previously successful file and it does the same thing. It just goes around in circles - just Reverts back to the Report Type Box.

Any ideas ?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Suzanne Bacic

Can you let me know which browser you're using when you attempt this?

Does the same behaviour continue if you try an alternative browser and/or incognito mode?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Suzanne Bacic
    Options

I have tried under both Microsoft Edge (my usual browser) and also Google Chrome. Neither work.

• Suzanne Bacic
    Options

That gave me an idea - just sent it to my laptop and successfully lodged using Edge. Would clearing my cookies etc from my PC edge maybe resolve the issue ?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Glad to hear it worked @Suzanne Bacic and good troubleshooting 🙌

Yes clearing your cache and cookies can certainly make a difference, although its a tad strange that it was occurring on both browsers that you tested on initially. Give that a go when you have a chance and let me know if the same behaviour persists on that original PC.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.