Annual leave & long service leave pay out
An employee has resigned and I am paying their last pay this week. Any tips on how to add their long service leave & annual leave payout? Do I use the hours from last pay slip & manually add up what they've earnt this pay.. then add together?
Do I need to enter it in a special way or just under "Annual Leave" on the payslip?
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community