MFA not working on new computer
Hi Rav I have a new computer and I cannot get the access code for MFA. We have MFA via Chrome using the Authenticator extension.
The icon was transferred across and is in the menu bar but when I click on it, the message comes up "No accounts to display. Add your first account."
Where do we go to scan the QR code to add the account?
We cannot start from scratch again and remove the authenticator by revoking it first as our recovery PIN is incorrect or doesn't work.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community