MEMBER VOLUNTARY AMOUNT FOR EOFY NOT SHOWING IN THE RESC COLUMN ON THE STP FORM TO SUBMIT
I have just noticed that one of the employees who does Member Voluntary contributions the amount shows on his payslip in Payroll Premier inclusive with the company Super guarantee.
However, when I went to do his EOFY STP finalisation report, the member voluntary amount is not showing in the RESC column where it shown in previous years. I have never had this problem before.
I have made no changes to this employees record and how can I fix this? Other employees who do Salary Sacrifice, there contribution amounts show in the RESC column in the STP report.
Also, one employee, his super is out by $0.01 year to date. Is this an issue regarding reporting of EOFY STP
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community