Reckon Portal rollout & Reckon One outage - 24 May 2017

Comments

• Andrew StoppsAndrew Stopps Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    I am in and everything looks good for me
  • Naomi KohlerNaomi Kohler Member Posts: 15
    edited May 2017
    Great thank you for letting me know where to find the shared files.  A whole day wasted with this.  Where is the email notifying of what was changed?
  • Steph LuckSteph Luck Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2017
    Any update Rav? I still don't have access to the books that I actually need today!
  • Abby MorrisonAbby Morrison Member Posts: 15
    edited May 2017
    We have 2 books unaccessable, the request is with support, as with many others both these client's BAS's are due today!

Please rectify ASAP
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,785 Administrator
    edited May 2017
    Morning guys,

Steph - I'll follow up for you with the portal team this morning.

Abbey Morrison - when you say your books are inaccessible, are you getting the same error that Steph has outlined above OR when selecting 'Open App' is it looping back to the portal page? Or something else entirely?

Let me know 

Cheers
    Rav
  • KylieKylie Member Posts: 27
    edited May 2017
    Using online version of Reckon One (invoicing)
    edited May 2017
    Creating separate thread Please reference the new conversation here: Receive payments in Reckon One?
    edited May 2017
    Hi Rav, this is with support, who I have emailed again this morning.  Same error for both books.  

Displaying imagepng
    edited May 2017
    Sorry yes the same as Steph:)

edited May 2017
    Hi guys,

Just spoke to our Portal team right now, and have some good news. They know the cause of the issue which you are both experiencing and are fine tuning the fix for it. They do need a little more testing to make sure the fix gives the proper remedy you need. 

This issue along with another where launching the book loops back to the portal screen are the major priorities and fixes for both are on the way. I know it's not an instant fix which you're both needing at the moment but it shouldn't be far off and I'll let you know more info as soon as I can.

Cheers
    Rav
    edited May 2017
    *UPDATE - 26/5 10:00am (AEST)*

Good morning everyone,

Just a quick update on a couple of issues affecting some Reckon One users.
    • The team is aware that a small number of Reckon One users are experiencing an error message stating - "The application has encountered an unknown error" when attempting to access their book.
    • When attempting to launch your book by selecting "Open App" the page will loop back to the Reckon portal page
    The team have identified the cause of these issues and are in the process of testing fixes which we're confident will resolve the problems in full. Addressing both are our top priority.

Thank you all for your patience so far and Our sincere apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. I'll provide further updates as soon as possible right here.
  • Chris PChris P Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2018
    Hi Rav, I can't log in on my mac using Chrome but can with Firefox ALSO: Where is the Integrations menu? I have lost connection to AutoEntry :( Chris
    edited May 2017
    Hi Chris,

Can you let me know what is happening when you attempt via Chrome? Are you getting the "The application has encountered an unknown error" screen?

Checking in with the team in regard to your API integration query
    edited May 2017
    With Chrome, I put in credentials, click Log in with Reckon and nothing happens
    edited May 2017
    I prefer Chrome. Maybe Chrome needs updating - interested to see if anyone else has same issue
  • Simon HutchinsonSimon Hutchinson Reckon Staff Posts: 155
    edited May 2017
    Hi Chris,

You can find out which applications you have allowed with the Reckon One API via our Identity Server

the url you need is https://identity.reckon.com/permissions

Then login with your username and password

With regards to autoentry, you may need to reconnect it in their interface. Again if you need to do this please use the username and password you use for logging into portal when the window pops up asking for permissions.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Simon H
    Reckon API
    edited May 2017
    Hey Chris,

Haven't come across other reports of this one specifically but can you please try clearing Chrome's cookies and cache and see if that helps at all?

Let me know

Cheers
    Rav
    edited May 2017
    Do we have a timeframe on this Rav?
    edited May 2017
    It's not far off now Steph, just heard that final testing is happening right now. The team will push it through ASAP provided all goes well but I'll check in with you either way as soon as I know more.
    edited May 2017
    Thanks all back up and running :)
    edited May 2017
    Will check Chrome tonight
  • CaitlinCaitlin Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    How do I renew my subscription in the new portal? As I hadnt setup a direct debit, I must update every month and rather than the file appearing as 'expried' it is 'cancelled'. This seems unusual as it would have only expired less than a week ago.
    edited May 2017
    Hi guys, Unfortunately, the fix to this issue isn't quite ready yet. The team completed a fix earlier but didn't quite have the intended effect. Its been the main focus of the day and the team are working really hard to get it over the line. Work is continuing. Really sorry guys, hang in there. I'll update you again as soon as I hear more.
    edited May 2017
    We have been able to open one of the 2 books, after we asked the particular client to see if they could login using their username and password.  Don't know if that had anything to do with it?

Really hope it is fixed soon

Abby

edited May 2017
    Thank you so much..... wish I'd thought of that 30 hours ago!!
    Worked perfectly! I must owe you a drink! lol
  • Brad MonaghanBrad Monaghan Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Portal. Hi, I would like to know when I am going to be able to use it again. I have not been able to send invoices or create quotes for 2 days now and I am guessing it will be next week before it may be resolved. My business is at a standstill because of this new portal.
    When I log in all I get is the option to buy it, where is my book and data and when will this be sorted.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Introducing the NEW Reckon Portal!.
    edited May 2017
    Hi Brad, The team are currently working through access issues to books for some customers as we speak. Unfortunately it's taken longer than we'd like as the issue became larger than anticipated but is our highest priority right now. Have you already been in touch with our support team so we can capture your details?
    edited May 2017
    *UPDATE - 26/5 7:20pm*

Hi everyone,

We understand that a small number of users may still be experiencing an error message when attempting to access their Reckon One book through the new Portal (screenshot below). The teams are working really hard to address this problem and has been a priority for us throughout the course of the day.

A fix earlier was implemented earlier this afternoon, unfortunately however did not achieve the result were were looking for. Work is ongoing on this as we speak.

We fully appreciate how frustrating this is at such a crucial time and we'd like to extend our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I will update the thread with info on progress as soon as I can. Thank you all for your patience.

• Brad MonaghanBrad Monaghan Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2017
    This is a screenshot of what I get when I log in.image
  • Bris xrtBris xrt Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2017
    Same screen as myself, unfortunately.
This discussion has been closed.