Terminated employees in Payroll Premier and how to deal with STP lodgement

Kali
Kali Member Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in Payroll Premier
Can someone from Reckon please direct me to a support note or explain how to lodge the STP file of a terminated employee. Why does it not come up as 'YES' as a final event?

Comments

• Sharon Cowley
    Sharon Cowley Member Posts: 39
    edited August 2018
    I would like to know procedure too.
    Sharon.

• Nicky Wray
    Nicky Wray Member Posts: 71
    edited October 2018
    There is a column for "deductions" on the STP report but it doesn't pick up the Child Suport Deduction - is this correct? There is no other option other than "regular" for deduction type?
    Thanks
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Kali,
    Have you run the termination wizard process for this employee?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kali
    Kali Member Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Yes, he was terminated as per usual.
  • Ral
    Ral Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2018
    I would like to know the procedure for dealing with terminated employees in Payroll Premier and STP lodgement also.
  • Vinita
    Vinita Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2018

has this been resolved? My reporting is missing the employee I terminated using the termination wizard process. The STP reporting only appears to pick up payroll processed using the "Pay Run" function.
  • Vinita
    edited September 2018

Hi Rav

Have you got a solution for this issue?
  • Julie Ross
    Julie Ross Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2018
    I am also missing a terminated employee from my STP report. Termination was processed using the termination wizard during a pay run.
  • Sharon Cowley
    Sharon Cowley Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2019
    Hi Julie and Vinita,
    I was successful in terminating employees. If you drop down in the box when you run a STP report the terminated people are in there by themselves. Then export to the reckon portal as normal. It worked for me .

Sharon.

• Vinita
    edited September 2018
    Hi Sharon
    Thanks for the reply.
    I found the terminated employee at the top of the list. 
  • Kim Herriman
    Kim Herriman Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2019

How about for final year - terminated employees processed pre-STP (we changed mid year) and also YTD adjustments for sal sac reporting...they aren't showing up?