ADDING NEW STAFF TO SIGN IN TO RECKON CUSTOMER PORTAL

JANE_9714211
JANE_9714211 Member Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi Rav,

I want to add another user to access the "Sign in to Reckon" Reckon Customer Portal.

I followed the prompt to "Add Staff" but when I enter my email address and click on "admin", then pressed, next, but nothing happens. I can't get past this stage.

Could you please advise how to fix this problem.

Thank you.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,207 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Jane

Can I just get some clarity on what you're looking to do. Do you want to share access to your Reckon Payroll to another person OR do you actually want to give them access to your Portal account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JANE_9714211
    edited September 2023

Hi Rav,

I want another user to be able to do the pays logging into my Reckon Customer Portal but using their own email address and receive MFA code via sms.

Or whatever option there is for them to have access to do the pays without my log in details.

Thanks.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,207 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2023

Ok cool.

Does the other person already have a Reckon Portal account setup? If not, please ask them to register an account, which can be done for free here - https://portal.reckon.com/

Once you've done that, switch over to your companion Reckon One book, there's info on that HERE if you need it, and share that with the other user. Doing so will also share access to Reckon Payroll provided you give them admin or payroll admin access.

There's step by step info on how to share a Reckon One book below -

Step 1

Click the menu button on the companion Reckon One book tile.

Step 2

Select the option to Share with a User.

Step 3

Enter the email address for the other individual's Reckon Portal account.

Step 4

You will need to provide them either admin or payroll admin access in order to access Reckon Payroll.

Step 5

Once the above is done, the other user will be able to access the companion Reckon One book and the associated Reckon Payroll when they are logged into their own account.

Hope that helps and let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JANE_9714211

Thank you, Rav, for the details above.