Hi, I am trying to connect my woocommerce to reckon

Iris Detenhoff
Iris Detenhoff Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in Reckon API
Hi, I am trying to connect my woocommerce to reckon and cannot find a suitable plugin. Is there another way to import data from woocommerce to Reckon? My bookkeeper says csv files, but on my reckon it only has an import for IIF files. Question: what is the best way to save time, effort and money to combine woocommerce with bookkeeping? Thanking you, Iris

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Iris - you haven't clarified if you are trying to integrate to Reckon One or Reckon Accounts Desktop or Hosted?  I know that Webgility's product Unify - will sync WooCommerce with Reckon Accounts Desktop - unfortunately not Hosted...  but Unify is a great product and works really well. go to www.webgility.com for more info...  I have a client using Unify to integrate BigCommerce to Reckon accounts Desktop for about 2 years now - its not cheap but its well worth it... and their tech support team is very good.
  • PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Hi Iris,

If it is Hosted or Reckon One, please let me know. I already have a working solution to sync orders from WooCommerce to all Reckon versions. 

Thanks,

Phuong

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

• Dean Ring
    Dean Ring Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Hello Phuong 
    I want to add the reckon integration to my woo-commerce site to test it during the 30 day test period can you help thanks 
    Regards Dean  
  • PhuongDo
    edited July 2018
    Hi Dean,

Sure thing, can you email me? It is phuong@quickbooks.vn

Thanks,

Phuong

• Claire Elder
    Claire Elder Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2020
    Phuong I’m looking at using WooCommerce subscriptions on my site and wanting to link it to my reckon hosted accounts. Do you have a way to do this? Thanks Claire
  • PhuongDo
    edited January 2019
    Hi Claire,

For sure I can help you with this. Can you contact me via my email reckonsync@gmail.com?

Thanks,

Phuong

• Shailesh
    Shailesh Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    Hi Phuong

We have a client that wants to integrate his Wordpress WooCommerce store to Reckon with API. So i need to know how to integrate it?

plz help

Thanks
  • PhuongDo
    edited July 2020
    Hi Shailesh,

I will reply to your email.

Thanks,

Phuong

• Deb Bower
    Deb Bower Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    I am trying to link zappier with WooCommerce but for me a few issues and not working but it does work apparently