Issues restoring on Hosted

Penny Skerritt
Penny Skerritt Member Posts: 7
edited May 2020 in Point of Sale
We are having issues restoring onto hosted.

We have completed backup (QBW) on local computer which has point of sale, and have tried to restore into hosted.  The backup was transferred to me using we transfer email, I had to upload file and restore from upload folder.  This created another company (1) which i was able to work on and backup however this company keeps on disappearing.  I cannot restore over original company as it says it is read only hat am I doing wrong.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,290 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    You have to go to the file you are trying to overwrite and click on properties and untick read only, then restore. Or just delete the old file then restore. I’m not sure what you mean about the company keeps disappearing though
  • Penny Skerritt
    Penny Skerritt Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2019
    When I logoff and and then go back into hosted it is no longer there as an option to open.
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,290 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited October 2019
    Do you look in all folders, upload, q drive or any other folders. You may have restored to a different folder to normal