Error 404 when clicking Go Online

Options
Deano_27
Deano_27 Member Posts: 6
edited October 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
When using Reckon Accounts Hosted Premier 2014, when clicking the Go Online button, instead of opening the list of banks, it redirects to an Intuit page with a 404 error advising the page cannot be displayed. We have 3 other computers with Reckon installed and they all get this error. The Internet works fine outside of Reckon. Is there an issue with the online banking component of Reckon? Thanks

Comments

• Pene Cleaves
    Pene Cleaves Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ALSO HAVE SAME PROBLEM IT WORKED LAST WEEK
  • Deano_27
    Deano_27 Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2014
    Options

Can I please have an update on this issue, this is the link that online banking is try to open, but diverts to an error 404 message. This link doesn't work outside of reckon in any browser either, so it looks to be a broken link. All our users computers get this error with online banking, and all other online aspects within reckon work fine. Please advise as we have staff who urgently need to run end of month tasks, thanks.

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Deano_27 and Pene,

Thanks for asking the Reckon Community.

That button to connect to your bank website worked via the quicken.com.au URL which recently was redirected to the intuit.com website as part of the new arrangements between Reckon Limited and Intuit Inc.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this switch is causing you.  It will be corrected in the next release.  

In the meantime you will need to access your bank's internet portal through your web browser.

regards,
    John

• Pene Cleaves
    edited November 2015
    Options
    How do I save the ABA file to my computer as you cannot access from the programme
  • Pene Cleaves
    edited February 2015
    Options
    PS when is the next released due?  as this is very time consuming to go around
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Pene, you would need to save to the Q drive and then upload to you PC.

See this video on uploading and downloading >>
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Pene at this point in time I do not have a set date for next release. The Hosted environment is constantly being worked on, the next update will be publicised on the community so stay tuned!
  • Robin_7036558
    Robin_7036558 Member Posts: 38
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I am having this Error 404 today Sat 11 Oct - No Tech Support available.
    I am using Mozilla Firefox which was working perfectly last night.

How to I log in to Hosted now?

imageimage
  • Robin_7036558
    Robin_7036558 Member Posts: 38
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I also tried CHROME this afternoonimage but bad result as well.

Any ideas?