How long does it take to setup a bank feed?

Options
James_7144232
James_7144232 Member Posts: 2
edited October 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Bank feeds delay probably unreasonable.
I have been waiting for the set-up of the bank feed for a Westpac Business account. The forms were lodged on 23 May it is now 3 October, more than four months and the feed is still not going.
I called the call center over a month ago and via a partner support staff was told it would be soon. Bank data staff would not talk to me directly.
How long is soon

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey James, I hear John has contacted you regarding the Bank Feeds. Hope all is going well there. As they have contact with the Banks, who play a large role in the setup of feeds, John and the Bank Data team are the best contacts RE: Bank Data. Cheers, Mirko.
  • James_7144232
    James_7144232 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hi Mirko, yes I received a reply after sending a separate email. The issue was an error in the BSB on the form.
    But why did no one send a message to say there was a problem with the feed until I followed it up a couple of times and being told the feed was OK and would be loaded shortly. Customer service on this feed has been very disappointing.
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Thanks for your feedback James, I will attention it to the relevant Product Managers. I understand there is some communication barriers with some of the banks, and that seems to have been the case in this instance. We're always looking to improve our procedures and this feedback will go a long way in that regard. Apologies if you experienced any inconvenience and hope all is up and running ASAP. ^Mirko