corrupt on hold transaction and can't complete an End of Day. How can we fix please?

Helen Goodyear_7357009
Helen Goodyear_7357009 Member Posts: 4
edited August 2016 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
You can see the hold transaction on the list but when you open it , nothing is there. I have compacted and repaired the PDB, verified the QB's data file. Checked there are no duplicate names on the lists etc. Can anyone help? We have about a weeks sales now and really don't want to lost the work. 

Comments

• Helen Goodyear_7357009
    Helen Goodyear_7357009 Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2015
    Hi, Thanks for all that Andrew. The problem with the transaction is that even though you can see it on the hold list, when you click on it, it doesn't bring it up on the screen so we are unable to add anything to it, or change it in anyway. Also they do put other transactions on hold all the time and can retrieve those fine. I guess I will have to try Reckon again although they didn't have many options when I called the first time. Thanks again

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Thanks for your posts Andrew, greatly appreciated. I'm sure it will save a lot of hair pulling on busy weekends in the retail industry!
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    I feel your pain there Andrew.
  • j_8206058
    j_8206058 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2016
    Hi Andrew

I have the same problem with Helen.
    The hold transaction is missing when I click it.  I dont think we use the training mode.  I've restarted the computer, and the hold transaction always comes up everytime the computer is restarted, but when I click it, is gone again...

what should I do