I get an error when running MemTx. Have rebuilt the database but continue to have the error.

Options
NGIS
NGIS Member Posts: 6
I get an unrecoverable error code 1365821272 when trying to run a MemTx.  I have already run the rebuild utility.

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey NGIS, welcome to the Community and thanks for your message. Now that you have run a rebuild, run a verify (if you all ready haven't), it should give you an error code throwing up where the issue is relating too. Let me know how you go.
  • NGIS
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi Mirko.  Thanks for the response.  I'm currently running a verify which will take some time.  Will let you know the result when done.  Cheers.  Moreno
  • NGIS
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Mirko.  Unfortunately the Verify failed with an error "A data problem prevents Reckon Accounts from continuing".  It then suggests doing a rebuild, which we have already done.
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me Moreno. This error message means the rebuild has failed to rectify to problem. You have two options;
    • Run the rebuild again; and verify straight after. If this comes up with the same error it means you will need to delete the affected transaction and recreate it.
    • Alternatively, you can go straight ahead and delete the transaction and recreate it.
  • Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,069 Reckon Staff
    edited December 2016
    Options
    First make a copy of the company data file.

Then attempt to view the Memorised Transaction List.

Are you able to view the Memorised Transaction List?

Does it crash?

If you have not yet consulted a Technical Support rep, please do so and provide them with an error log.

Or 

If it crashes then you will need to find a good older backup and if it not too old, then restore that backup and re-do all the changes that have occurred since that backup was made.

If the good older backup is too old, then you will likely need to send the file in for further analysis. Request a data service.

* Data Recovery Team *

• NGIS
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi all,
    Thanks for all of your advice and help.  We ended up restoring from a backup and had to input some lost transactions but otherwise fine now.