budget reports

Options
Chris Furness
Chris Furness Member Posts: 6

Best budget reports in reckon accounts Plus 2014?

I am trying to find a report which will show me actuals v's budgets for a month, then a year to date column as well.  Help??

The budget v's actuals that I pull up are filled with lots of 00's and are very hard to read.  Budgets are input for classes as well as full company budgets.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

Comments

• Shisir
    Shisir Alumni Posts: 230
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi Chris

Thank you for asking Reckon community

Upon doing further testing, I can see that P&L budget vs actual report do have themonthly data and YTD value too.

Further if you customise the dates to show this financial year and modify the report as shown below on screenshot to display rows and coloumns for “ACTIVE” only, it do not show all the data with 00’s in it.

Please let me know how this goes.

Regards

Shisir

• Chris Furness
    Chris Furness Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2017
    Options

Thanks Shisir,

Sorry, I cant seem to find the report in my version  reckon accounts plus 2014?  I go to the reports tab>budgets>budget v's actual, then in the report wizard, P&L by account and class>account by month>finish.  This report show me all months and year to date.  I would like to be able to pull up just one month individually and the year to date corresponding with the end of that month.  Perhaps I need to change some settings? but cant seem to work out what they are.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Chris