Downloaded trial version Accounts Personal Plus 2015. When trial expires have option to buy annual o

Martin Lodge
Martin Lodge Member Posts: 2
I have downloaded a trial version of Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2015. When the trial expires i have option to buy an annual subscription or buy outright. Any idea which is better ?

Comments

• gavin.nicholson.au
    gavin.nicholson.au Member Posts: 78
    edited February 2015
    Look at the complaints on all the other threads. For those of us that have paid the annual subscription for many years hoping for actual improvements in the program have been sorely disappointed and the recent changes in 2015 are the straw that has broken the camels back and many, such as me, have dumped the annual subscription and just paid for a license. I should have just stuck with the previous version actually but anyway...
    The ONLY reason I would say you would pay for a subscription is to make is easier to import prices for your shares. However, look at the other many threads of what a debacle this has turned into. I have written my own little web script that I copy the output of into a text file and then import that into quicken. A few more steps but I am no longer being held hostage by the annual license fee. It feels good!
    So if I was you I would try and find a cheap older version on eBay and stick with that.
  • Martin Lodge
    Martin Lodge Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2015
    Thanks all