Issues printing invoices

Options
Marie_6949742
Marie_6949742 Member Posts: 3
edited October 2018 in Accounts Hosted

On many occasions, after creating and printing many invoices, there is a difference between what reckon has on the system and what is previewed/printed.  Sometimes the difference is very obvious (characters typed over each other illegible) other times it is different invoice number or total doesn't equate to subtotal plus GST. I need to keep closing the preview and reopening until it fixes it self.  I have tried logging in again, different browsers etc.  I have screen dumps of one example where it took overy 5 minutes to eventually correct. I'm using hosted Reckon

Comments

• Enrique Iglesias
    Enrique Iglesias Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2018
    Options

To debug any print program, you just need to follow the basic flow of debugging:

1. Put the breakpoint in your source code. (In your case try to find where that table is populating)

2. Just follow the steps that you takes to take print or print preview, either through any T-code or via program it self.

Let me know if not clear. you can also search hp printer offline windows 10   and you can also take help from there.