Using reckon one as a subcontractor

Options
Matthew Smith_8264965
Matthew Smith_8264965 Member Posts: 2
edited October 2017 in Reckon One
Hi all,

My wife is starting out as a sub-contractor (personal trainer). Is Reckon One able to support sub-contractors? My wife would have minimal customers initially as she will be sub-contracting to two businesses but I was hoping it would make admin easier like invoicing, tracking finances and eventually payments etc..

I would be grateful if anyone can offer any advice, it looks like a great product but I can't find anything that relates specifically to sub-contracting.

Thanks.

Comments

• Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hello Matthew Reckon One should certainly suit your wife's business. The fact that she subcontracts to someone as opposed to working directly, just means that she invoices only the two entities that she does the work for. Instead of the Entity that actually benefits from the work she does. Subcontracting is simply a terminology. Hope this helps. Kind Regards Kim Chapman www.chapmanofficeservices.com
  • Matthew Smith_8264965
    Matthew Smith_8264965 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thank you, I had thought as much but it is good to get the confirmation.

I want to remove the administrative overhead as much as possible and it looks like it will be a great solution.