Error creating a new bill credit for this cashbook - receive message for last couple of days when tr

Connell Maskrey
Connell Maskrey Member Posts: 1
edited October 2017 in Reckon One
Error creating a new bill credit for this cashbook - hello receive this message for last couple of days when trying to add Supplier Adjustment Notes

Comments

• Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited October 2017
    Hi Connell I'm sorry, I haven't really got a solution for you other than to say hang in there, keep trying, aparently this is an intermitting issue that development are working on. Every now and again you will find that it works absolutly perfectly. If you are reporting on a cash basis, try just paying the amount of the payment less the invoice, at a later date when this is fixed you can go back, create the credit, then apply it to the balance of the invoice. Hopefully development will be reading this and come back to you with an update. Best of Luck, wish I had a better solution. Kind Regards Kim Chapman www.chapmanofficeservices.com