In Reckon Hosted : Can you export Item List or Customer List to someone using MYOB?

Cathy_7327712
Cathy_7327712 Member Posts: 31
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I have sold part of my business to someone using MYOB. Is there a way of exporting the Item List and the Customer List so that they can use it in MYOB? Hoping they can just import it and use it.

Comments

• Peter Neale
    Peter Neale Member Posts: 16
    edited November 2016
    Yes you can, just go to File -> Utilities -> Export -> Lists to IIF files.  That will show you a menu of several different options including the Item List and Customer List.  After you have saved and downloaded the IIF file it can be opened in Excel and then saved as a CSV file if necessary.  I have no knowledge of importing to MYOB.  We are currently in the process of migrating from Reckon to a larger system to cope with our expanding needs and have so far successfully migrated Customer, Supplier, and Employee lists.
  • DFB
    DFB Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    In Accounts Hosted you can try the following:

There is a simple export to excel option on the bottom of the List page. Select "Lists" -> "Item List" and at the bottom there is an Excel Button.

For customer list, open the Customer Center, and at the top press the Excel Button and you can export direct to excel.

Once in Excel you should be able to format and convert data so it can be imported into MYOB. 

Check it out!