"You cannot open a Reckon Accounts Enterprise file using a non-enterprise product"

Options
Cassy
Cassy Member Posts: 3
edited April 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Our company works with Accounts Hosted and suddenly 4 of our company files now come up with a warning "You cannot open a Reckon Accounts Enterprise file using a non-enterprise product" and we are no longer able to access the file any further.

The files have not been moved or opened with any other version other than accounts hosted. Any idea on what could be causing the problem. 

Have escalated to the Reckon Data Service team but have not received a response as yet.

Comments

• Eddie Pitra
    Eddie Pitra Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Cassy did you manage to solve that issue? I encountered exactly the same problem. help me
  • Jennifer Wann
    Jennifer Wann Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi Cassy - I've had the problem before and the Data Services Team took nearly a week to rectify it - Now it has happened again! Can anyone tell us why it is happening and how to fix/stop it!!

• Cassy
    Cassy Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Unfortunately not. Given the time frames for the data team to assist, it was easiest to restore from our most recent back up. It did mean we lost significant data entry but were able to continue using those particular company files. 
    No one was able to advise why it happened other than it was a corrupt file on our end.