Memorised Transactions - not entering

Lindsay Achilles
Lindsay Achilles Member Posts: 3
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hi there,
I have a list of memorised transactions, which since December have not been entering. Upon opening I get prompted if I want to apply memorised transactions, I click yes, then it says none have been entered. 

Any ideas how I can fix this? I have gone into the list and manually edited and set the next date, but still nothing. Reconciling is a big pain,

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Lindsay

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2018
    Hello Lindsay,

Please check the setup of your Memorised Transaction (Lists > Memorised Transaction List, right click and Edit).

Is it setup correctly for your needs?

regards,
    John
  • glendaveale
    glendaveale Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I too had this problem after I had updated to latest desktop version.  I had to go in to each one that was not working and make sure that "Number remaining" was empty as per John's picture above.  Some had a 0 in the box which was stopping them from completing.
  • Patrick_7844345
    Patrick_7844345 Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2019
    I have the same problem. Went through the entire 'Memorised Transactions' list and found none with a figure in the "Number remaining" box. So now i'm wondering what is the next step for this error, please.
  • Jenny Considine
    Jenny Considine Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    I'm having the same issue - are there any updates to fix this please? Have checked the setup as per John and no errors . Has always worked and suddenly no longer recording??
  • PatK
    PatK Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    same here! I have used memorised transactions for years. But sudden;y they have stopped working. Does anybody know how to get them working again?