Invoice email Any way to see if a invoice has been sent Without having to lookup View history

Rodney Wilson_9568290
Rodney Wilson_9568290 Member Posts: 1
edited September 2018 in Reckon One
Invoice email Any way to see if a invoice has been sent Without having to lookup View histor.
Hi new to Reckon
I have made several invoices and only send invoices once my work is completed.
I would like to no if there is any way of seeing if the invoice has been sent without having to open the invoices and View its history.
can I see its status in the Day to Day?
Is there an option?
Thanks

Comments

• Jon_7579451
    Jon_7579451 Alumni Posts: 43
    edited March 2018
    Hi Rodney

Welcome to Reckon! 

I think 'Email History' will give you what you need. To view your own history, click the envelope towards the top right of any Reckon One screen.

This shows details of all emails sent from Reckon One, including invoices. You can filter by email 'type' if the list is too long.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards

Jon Martingale
    Reckon One UK
  • Rod Wilson
    Rod Wilson Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    I would like to no if there is any way of seeing if the invoice has been sent without having to open the invoices and View its history or email History

The above is one way to see sent emails but when you are dealing with many invoices sent out or not sent.
    This needs to be something you can see at a glance in Day To Day
    Is That Possible or Not?
  • Jon_7579451
    Jon_7579451 Alumni Posts: 43
    edited March 2018
    Hi Rod

I believe my suggestion is the most efficient way to check right now. As I mentioned, you can filter the email list to make your review more manageable.

Would like additional information added to Day to Day? Maybe an email icon on the invoice list screen to show a particular invoice has been emailed? 

If so, please email your contact details to reckononeuk@reckon.com and I will ensure the request is logged in your name.

Regards

Jon Martingale