How do i delete the bank previous bank reconciliation report in Reckon Hosted, as i have selected t

Raheela Shah
Raheela Shah Member Posts: 1
edited February 2020 in Accounts Hosted
How do delete previous bank reconciliation reports and redo it
my balance is not matching and i noticed that i have been not selecting the date range correctly. just need to redo and select correct date range 

Comments

• Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2020
    Hi Raheela,

You need to click on Undo Last Reconciliation in the reconciliation window.

Then redo your bank rec for that month.

Regards
    Shane.

• Jennifer Ho
    Jennifer Ho Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    Hi Shane,
    I've a question on undoing bank reconciliation.  The only problem I encountered while trying to undo the reconciliation is that  a message pop which which does not allow me to undo saying that my last undo reconciliation is completed.  To continue to undo  I need to delete service charges,  interest charges before I can proceed.  What does it mean? 
    Thanks. Jen
  • Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2019
    Hi Jen

Rather than undo - which just creates work for yourself, enter the date and amount of your last reconciliation, then Locate Discrepancies > Discrepancy Report.  This should give you what transactions have been deleted.

Reenter these, then tick then in the reconciliation screen to get back to your original starting place.

Graham 0409317366
    graham@reckonhelp.com.au

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au

• Jennifer Ho
    Jennifer Ho Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    Thanks Graham. Yes it works. Too bad I undo one month worth of work earliar. But it was easy to tick the whole month transactions as I am confident on all my entries.