How do i delete the bank previous bank reconciliation report in Reckon Hosted, as i have selected t

Raheela ShahRaheela Shah Member Posts: 1
edited February 13 in Accounts Hosted
How do delete previous bank reconciliation reports and redo it
my balance is not matching and i noticed that i have been not selecting the date range correctly. just need to redo and select correct date range 

Comments

• ShaneShane Reckon Staff Posts: 560
    edited February 13
    Hi Raheela,

You need to click on Undo Last Reconciliation in the reconciliation window.

Then redo your bank rec for that month.

Regards
    Shane.

• Jennifer HoJennifer Ho Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    Hi Shane,
    I've a question on undoing bank reconciliation.  The only problem I encountered while trying to undo the reconciliation is that  a message pop which which does not allow me to undo saying that my last undo reconciliation is completed.  To continue to undo  I need to delete service charges,  interest charges before I can proceed.  What does it mean? 
    Thanks. Jen
  • Graham BoastGraham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 406 ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Hi Jen

Rather than undo - which just creates work for yourself, enter the date and amount of your last reconciliation, then Locate Discrepancies > Discrepancy Report.  This should give you what transactions have been deleted.

Reenter these, then tick then in the reconciliation screen to get back to your original starting place.

Graham 0409317366
    [email protected]
  • Jennifer HoJennifer Ho Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    Thanks Graham. Yes it works. Too bad I undo one month worth of work earliar. But it was easy to tick the whole month transactions as I am confident on all my entries.