I have just been logged out by Reckon whilst in the middle of a transaction but now am unable to log

Gaye Davey_9646479
Gaye Davey_9646479 Member Posts: 1
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
We started using Reckon Accounts Hosted in the second half of last year and have had this problem on a continuing basis.  I am very frustrated and wishing I never went to this program.
I have just been logged off by Reckon whilst in the middle of a transaction and am unable to log back in.  At other times while not using the program I am logged off or I log myself off and again unable to log back in.  
The error message I receive says "The attempt to login with the user name "Gaye failed.  This user is already logged in to the Company file.  If possible try logging in using a different user name."
So have just logged in on somebody else's log in and received the following error message:
"Only one user at a time is allowed to reconcile accounts, and Gaye is currently doing this".
If only I was!!!
Since I am the administrator there is only one other that has the same access and that is the one I have just tried.
Grrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Are you sure that some other person in the business is not trying to log into Hosted using the same account details?  thats exactly what it sounds like is happening?
  • Toni_9025747
    Toni_9025747 Member Posts: 132
    edited December 2018
    Hi Gaye
    It sounds like your user name is still logged in even when you exit Reckon you can still be logged in if you find you are getting the message that the user is already logged in go "Control panel" (on the strart up screen]-  and under System Maintenance you will find "Log off Remote Sessions" 
    Hope this helps :-)