Yodlee Error

Michelle Lia
Michelle Lia Member Posts: 4
edited February 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi, 

I'm using reckon one and have found that my bank data has stopped downloading. I gave it two weeks and it still hasn't rectified. 

It's for both the commonwealth bank credit card and bankwest. It's coming up as yodlee error in bank connections. 

Is there anyway to have this rectified?

Also I sent off paperwork last month to approve my commonwealth bank accounts for a direct connection but it still says saved? Is it possible for this to be looked into as well? 
Thanks! 

Comments

• Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2020
    Hi Michelle,

Currently Yodlee are having problems with all major banks credit cards.  Yodlee are investigating the problem.  Once its fixed, if you go to Banking > Bank Connections > Connect an Account > click on the status showing in the status column, and it should prompt you for your banking login details.  After completing the login request it should start working again.  You can keep track of this outage on the following community page: https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/bank-feed-alert

Can you please forward us the original email you sent the authority form with to bankdata@reckon.com and we can track where we are at with the authority.

Regards,
    Shane
  • Michelle Lia
    Michelle Lia Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2019
    My banks still seem to be down. Considering I pay for the bank data feeds do we get refunds when this occurs? It seems mine has been down for quite a while.
    I'll forward the authority as well. Thanks for all your help!