new 2019 version

WendyWendy Member Posts: 43
edited May 21 in Accounts Hosted
The new version is great because it shows "overdue" on any invoice which is overdue. Only problem is if you have a COD customer and raise the invoice for them to pay, it still shows "overdue" which doesn't look very good for the customer

Comments

• WendyWendy Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2019
    It's OK - I sorted it out. Just change the terms on the description!
  • Kris_WilliamsKris_Williams Member Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭
    edited May 21
    You mean the terms selection for each customer or invoice, I couldn’t find a global change to terms
  • Sylvia JohnstonSylvia Johnston Member Posts: 28
    edited May 21
    No this isn't working for me. So I have customers whom I invoiced on 18th June with 7 day terms.  When I resend their invoices today it has the big red overdue notice showing. Whilst I realise they are technically overdue, i want the choice whether to show this or not as it's ugly. I have turned of Print Status Stamp and removed the ticks from both screen and print for both terms and due date but it STILL appears.  This is so bad - we should be able to apply an update and not have things like this happen! Anyone any other ideas on this one?
    edited June 2019
    I agree, I had a client today who was very unhappy about the big red overdue. Should be able to turn it off
  • Robyn Kelly (Partner)Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 554 ✭✭
    edited May 21
    Hi Sylvia

You can turn the OVERDUE notice off when you "print" the form but it doesn't look like that from the screen view.  Customise the template & untick the Print Status Stamp.  As I mentioned this will still show on your screen but if you Print Preview the invoice it won't show there.

edited June 2019
    Thank you so much for that, client will be pleased
  • Sylvia JohnstonSylvia Johnston Member Posts: 28
    edited July 2019
    Anyone know how we can raise this with Reckon as a bug, it's simply not acceptable