License still showing as Expired following Renewal of Reckon Accounts Personal Plus.

Cameron Strachan
Cameron Strachan Member Posts: 1
I renewed Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2019 prior to expiry by it is not but it is still saying that my license has expired. This has happened in previous years too. It would be appreciated if something could be done.

Comments

• Andrew Christie
    Andrew Christie Member Posts: 149
    edited January 2020
    Hi Cameron
    Had the same problem this year and used to 1800 number. They were very helpful.
    regards
    Andrew

• Darran
    Darran Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I feel this latest upgrade is so bug ridden that Reckon should reissue a major update ASAP. having been a subscriber for many years this release has to have to most issues ever experienced. I truely wonder if Reckon really are trying to discourage personal use and will eventually dump the whole Personal Range. .
  • GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited January 2020
    I wish i had some of these BUGS that some people mention as I seem to have missed out all the time, i wonder if it could possible be user problems, just saying.

Gerry

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Andrew Christie
    Andrew Christie Member Posts: 149
    edited January 2020
    Apart from my licence expiry date issue this year, the program operates just fine. I have to agree with Gerry I have never experienced the problems that have been reported over the years
  • Darran
    Darran Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    So Gerry - why after 10+ years of using WITHOUT issues, as soon as 2020 is released I get riddled with file open / close issues.   Not a "user problem" as you so rudely suggest - but rather something that has "happened" this time around that is not allowing the software to run as smoothly as it has or the previous 10 years.
  • Ross Noden
    Ross Noden Member Posts: 7

Hi Gerry,

You sound like a guru, can you help me if you are still around.

I am trying to update my licence from 2021 to 2022. I wasn't as lucky as above as the 1800 number failed my twice. They said the link on the web was sus and Jaishree sent me a new link RKN:00000000474000001026 with the same Install Key code that i used initially of SAPTTALC93BK.

That failed again

This is the process i followed:

1. Uninstall the original reckon Personal Plus
    2. Use the Download Link for the 2022 software
    3. Unzip and install
    4. Enter the new Install Key
    5. New User options works but if I try to load my data, it won't save as next time it start, it asks
    6. Welcome to Reckon Accounts: Select New User or Already a User
    7. Existing User option fails for my file:
    8. Reckon Personal Plus 2019_20191027_20210606.QDF
    9. If I try to back it up I get an error code of "6940

I need help, please.

Ross Noden

0412 510 855

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Call me tomorrow and we will sort it

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com